CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1771|Reply: 4

[IT & Technology] How To Download Music From Computer To Cell Phone

[Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2020 02:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
There was a time when cell phones were used only for communication. But not any more. With the increasing number of functions being added to the handset, mobile users can actually watch a movie on their handsets. So why not use video as ringtones? Video ringtones are a norm with high end and sophisticated mobile handsets with greater resolution and wide LCD screens. So what better then get a video of yourself on the screen when someone calls you? Or better than that, to get to see your favorite music video of you favorite artist when someone calls in? Most of the video ringtones are in the 3gp format as they are small and save a lot of valuable space.
Next, think about your interests. Do you enjoy classic rock and roll? There are Ringtone out there that capture snipped of everything from Janis Joplin to Bad Company. Can you imagine having your phone sound a yell from Joplin when someone is calling?
Now don't get me wrong. I don't mind paying a fair price for what I want but most of these guys want $9.99 per month for which you get credits or tokens good for 5 or 6 ringtones per month. Others want $1.99 per ringtone. I found 1 UK site charging 3 pounds per ringtone. At today's exchange rates that $5.00 for 1 ringtone. Gimme' a break.
Downloading the ringtones is very simple. All you do is register with a reputable online company. You can go online and do a search to find one. There are hundreds of them but I would be very selective in which one you choose. Know what you are agreeing to before you act on it. When you register you will receive free ringtones and possibly free wallpapers as well.
Always be wary before you download any one ringtone. I know you want to find something more about Ringtones. Have you considered Tonosdellamadacanciones? You never know which websites are out to scam you. Take the time to research what people are saying about different websites so that you download free patriotic Ringtones that are actually of high quality. Soon, with some research, you will have some of the best patriotic tonos para movil on your phone.
Then there is the obvious influence that Music has on the way you feel. I do not know about you, but I could not survive a single day without music. You could say that I am a Music junkie. Music plays with our emotions (in a good way). It makes us more human. It brings us laughter, joy, and sometimes it brings us tears. Music reflects our emotions, if you are angry you listen to heavy Music like heavy metal for instance, and if you are feeling down, you listen to the blues for example.
The invention depends on the natural depreciation of the humans' ear capability to hear with age. This condition is known as prebycusis or aging ear. It results to gradual loss of hearing. This happens by gradually losing the ability to hear high pitched sounds.
Using your phone to reflect your personality is a good way of expressing your emotions. Using a free ringtone on your phone does just that; it personalizes your phone. You can share your ringtones with friends and family and even send them their own ringtones as well. Just download their favourite ringtone to your mobile and send it to them; they will love it. If you prefer, you can send your friends and colleagu es directly to your favourite free ringtone website; they can browse through all the listings and download their own title to easily customize their handset.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2021 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Fretrium at 3-9-2021 07:33 PM

I prefer to download music directly to my phone if I need it on my mobile device. For example, I can listen to or download free stock audio on a special site.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2021 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Step 1: Gather the MP3 player, the cord that was provided with it, and the computer.

Step 2: Plug the small end of the cord into the MP3 player and the regular sized end into the port on the computer that has the three-pronged USB symbol on it.

Step 3: Turn on the computer and find the icon on the desktop that pops up to represent the MP3 player.

Step 4

If it is an iPod: I don’t actually know of the top of my head. You’ll need to use the iTunes/Music app to “sync” your music library with your iPod.

If it is NOT an iPod: Navigate on the computer to the music files you want to transfer. Drag and drop the files onto the icon that represents the MP3 player.

Step 5: Click the arrow that is next to the MP3 player in the file finder in order to eject.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2022 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Hi! I didn't know how to do it before either, I thought it could only be done for a fee, because I have an iPhone in general. But then I found the resource Tubidy, which surprised me because here I can download videos from YouTube for free. I was surprised because I am a user of Apple for 14 years and I got used to pay for everything. But how nice that there is a site where everything is free. In addition to music there you can also download videos, by the way.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2022 06:48 PM | Show all posts
There are numerous locations where you may listen to songs online, as well as numerous websites where you can download mp3s. However, there are just a few websites, including mp3 juice, where you can simultaneously listen to and download mp3 songs. You can download your favorite song from this website as well as listen to it online on it. Only a small number of websites offer visitors the ability to quickly download and listen to songs at the same time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

27-11-2022 04:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201594 second(s), 28 queries .